Monday, July 16, 2007

A great play date

We met our friends at Leapin' Lizards for a play date. Mommies, Lisa, Brooks and Claudia enjoyed the A/C while Sam, Fulton, Charlie, Baby Brooks, and Janie ran wild and free. The jumped and ran and jumped some more. Needless to say, my boys were nicely tuckered out!
Sam, Janie, and Charlie...Super Cute!!
Too much Fun!!!
Medieval Batman...I'm not sure of what kind of look the Fu baby was going for??? Whatever it was, he liked it because he ran around like that for an hour and a half.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I read all current blog posts and okay...you made me cry again. You have such a gift for writing this cute stuff. Maybe you should become a writer or an editor of sorts. We could make it and sell it...on the internet. Ha, Ha, an inside joke. Good job sweetie, you are a treasured blessing in my life. Thanks for helping me through my EVENTS! Love, Mutz