Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My 2011 Ambush Make-over

I was so excited to learn that I had been selected for a 2011 Ambush Make-over.

I was contacted around 8 pm on New Years Day.

They told me I was the perfect candidate and begged me to agree to the opportunity.

Thoughts ran through my head...
"Will they color my hair?"
"Will they make me wear eyeliner?-I don't like eyeliner"
"Will they give me a short 'do?"
"I can't wait for the transformation!"
"Will Shannon like it?"
"Will I like it?"
"Will I cry at the big reveal?"

Although I was filled with skepticism of what the stylists would do with me, I was equally excited about being chosen.

Sam and Fulton just giggled and squealed when I told them I had decided to go through with it.

After all, why was I worried...I am in the hands of the best stylists around!!!!

Here I am before...


And


Now


For


The


BIG


Reveal...

My hair was not short
They DID use eyeliner
The color had not changed
There was LOTS of blush and Lipstick
WE ALL LOVED IT!

The After shot
(Sorry for the 30-day-drunk mug shot...the photographer was terrible)

 And here I am with my stylists
World Renown make-up and hair artists
Samboritzsky and Fu-Fu Bunny

They laughed hysterically the entire time. When Sam got out the eyeliner and said "Now where can I put this?", I almost wet my pants! They couldn't wait for Shannon to see me. It made my night...and theirs too.

4 comments :

Amanda said...

oh you look lovely! great jb they did. lol :)

Allison said...

hysterical. you are such a fun mommy:) and some very talented kiddos you have there!

lindler5 said...

you had better go ahead & make up some business cards for those boys... they have a bright future in styling ahead of them!!

Heidi said...

Absolutely hysterical! I had to read it twice!