Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Mommy and Sam get Sam's goodie bags ready for his school party
Sam signed his name to his Valentines for his classmates
Delivery from the Valentine Chicken
My Valentine from Sam
A sleepy Sam smiles after seeing his goodies
Fully can't wait to open his Valentine
------------------------------------
Breakfast with the Valentine Chicken
The Baker boys had a great Valentine's Day. Sam and Fulton awoke to goodies from the Valentine Chicken. The Valentine Chicken is a tradition in my family that was started by my kindergarten teacher Mrs. Skrupskellis (I never did learn to spell her name.) Any who, It was such a cute idea that mom continued to celebrate V-day with the V-Chicken every year. The odd thing is, one v-day a few years ago, mom found a card that read something like...there's the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy but what about the Valentine's Chicken??? So therefore we celebrate with the Valentine's Chicken. Sam loves it and thinks it is so funny.
Shannon and I enjoyed a night to ourselves on Valentine's weekend. We sent the boys up to the lake to stay with Nana and Papa. They had a great time, we had a great time and all is well. We enjoyed a quiet dinner and an OK movie. It was much appreciated and well deserved. I hope the Valentine's Chicken was good to all of you.
Check back for more posts. I've gotten kinda slack...I'll try to be better!

No comments :