Thursday, August 02, 2007

Our Date Night

Rachel, Brooks, April, and me


Shannon, David and Chris


Sam and Fulton went to stay with NaNa and Papa at the lake and Shannon and I had a date night. We went to Congaree Grill with April and Chris and then met Brooks and David out. We all went to see Bandkamp. The band, as usual was so entertaining! We enjoyed our night with our friends and even bumping into some old buddies! You just never know who you'll see...






Me with Good ol' Becca!



Becca and I were good friends in high school by way of Mason and our high school sorority, LPT. We always had so much fun at our LPT band parties. I can't believe so many years have passed. I am beginning to feel very ancient!



Any who...It was a long, fun, and well-deserved night out!

No comments :