Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Biscotti Time

Muzzy came over for our annual Biscotti baking. Sam joined us in the kitchen to roll and ice the cookies. This batch was mainly made for teacher gifts. Some were put on reserve for the upcoming Cookie Exchange and the rest were left behind for Shannon to inhale.

As always, they were very tasty and my legs were killing me from standing so long. The older I get the more I realize that it is truly a "labor of love"!

Sam sampling some dough


Chefs Muzzy and Sam join me in the festivities



We gave Sam and Fulton's wonderful teachers a yummy goodie bag filled with some treats. Bellagio Sipping Chocolate, A bag of Biscottis, and Letter Bugz holiday notes and gift tags (of course). I sent it along with a little note about the Biscottis, I tied the package with our Christmas Card attached (designed by ME!!!).

The Boys LOVE their teachers! We truly appreciate all they do to educate and nurture our boys. They are just one more thing we have to be thankful for!

Fulton with Mrs. Darcy (being camera shy)

Sam with Mrs. Walsh or "Mrs. Wash"

No comments :