Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cookie Exchange

This year I hosted my first ever cookie exchange. I had attended one before but never hosted. We had a BALL! I highly recommend it as an alternative to a traditional Christmas party. And trust me...Shannon and the boys weren't complaining either. They knew they'd have 4 dozen delicious holiday cookies to sample after the party. After it was all said and done, I think we had 14 women attend. We had all kinds of cookies...from family secret recipes to gourmet bakery treats! If you'd like to know more about our "rules" and how we conducted the exchange...Let me know.

How incredibly yummy are those pictures!!!!

We didn't have a problem clearing the plates!!

Alicia, Marie, Shannon K., Ellen, Jen, Allison, Mason Jen, Alicia, Ansley, Leigh, Bunny

Michaela, Baby Kate, & Lorri

Post-exchange several ladies stuck around for some fun girly chit-chat in the kitchen
Ans, Jen, Leigh, Neal, & Me

No comments :