Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!

We hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th. Shannon and I enjoyed ourselves for a long weekend at lake with family and extended family. Mom and dad, along with Michael and Kristin and the kids came up on the 4th and brought lots of food and beverages and the corn hole game for everyone to play. The played FOREVER! My sweet boys fished and played in the lake until we had to drag them to bed. They spent some good rowdy time with their cousins. Sam came away from the weekend with a nasty rug burn and a big blue bruise on his cheek. What next???? (Never say that, right?)
We ate an insane amount of delicious barbecue and enjoyed NaNa's big breakfasts for days!!!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find my camera...I packed it but just couldn't unearth it. Only to find out that it was in the bottom of our pool/beach bag on the last day we were there. So I only got a few pics and yes I was there but someone has to be behind the camera. However, My sister-in-law, Talitha had her College freshman niece there taking pictures that she will hopefully email to me. I'll post them later.

Fulton drifting along

Sambo searching for more minnows for fishing with Papa's make-shift net (??????)

My 3 sweet boys!

No comments :