Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What the HAIR??????

I can now say "I once had a mullet!!" No, I am not kidding. This is not photo-shopped. And yes, I actually went to my trusted hairdresser of a couple of years...unlike our last bad hair cut episode at CRAPPY CLIPS! I had to wear my hair pulled back in a clip for DAYS until I could get it fixed. I feel like my longer naturally blond hair was one of my ONLY good assets left. SO what's left... (don't answer that. this story is depressing enough as it is.)
This is how it went...
ME: Bonnie, could you cut a few whispy layers to blend my hormone hair in while it grows back? (Those of you who lost hair with babies know what I'm talking about.)
BONNIE: Sure hon. We'll fix it just right!
First chunk of hair goes...I think- Hmmmm, surely she knows what she's doing...
A few more snips...Holy Guacamole---It's a freakin' Mullet!
ME: Bonnie can you blend that a little more?
BONNIE: Sure. It does look like it kinds drops off doesn't it?
ME: Uh YEAH!!!
She proceeded to give me a few layers to "blend" the mullet.
I really do have the business in the front...the party in the back!!!!
My cousin (21) came to visit and in her valley girl dialect she says... "um, yeah that's like really baaaad. i think you're like outta luck til it grows out again. i mean...you like really have a mullet."
AWESOME!!!!
No I DID NOT go back to her to fix it.


1st-haircut = $30
2nd-haircut = $45
saying "i had a mullet" = priceless!!!!

Before that frightening day I had all-one-length past my shoulders blond locks!
BEFORE
I had to have about 6 inches cut to fix it and I know have bangs.
Oh my word!!!!!
AFTER

No comments :