Sunday, August 12, 2012

Olympic Overload

I don't know about y'all, but the 2012 Olympics have really cut into my shut-eye! I'm dyin'! We have so many awesome athletes that I am totally sucked in. Thankfully they end very soon and I'll have a week to get back into the sleep groove before the rude awakening of school on August 20th. Geeze!!!

As for my boys, they have taken on a love for the Olympics, just like their momma. Every morning they ask which events are on the schedule for the day. They cheer our people on, hoot and holler, and even act it out a bit. They were super jacked when they saw wrestling and thought it'd be a good idea to try it out on each other. Ummm! NO...STOP!

And then there was rhythmic gymnastics.

Two words...

Help me.

(Roll film.)





Any who... It's been a good ride for the US of A! I'm so very proud of our athletes and thankful for them inspiring my boys to be future Olympians... even if they're the 1st male rhythmic gymnasts! ;-)

No comments :