Thursday, January 16, 2014

I've Been Featured...AGAIN!

About 2 years ago I did a post on some origami bookmarks I made with the boys. They weren't my idea. I just tried them out because I found them on Pinterest. {You can follow me there, too.}

Every once in while my blog stats sky-rocket and it makes me a little giddy that my post has been featured somewhere!

I'm just a lowly ol' veteran mommy-blogger of 7 or 8 years, on the brink of age 40, who posts about my average life with 3 amazing little boys and an adorable husband.

I don't fit the mold of a blogger with stats like this!
I'm not a writer.
I'm not a fashionista.
I'm not a DIY diva.
I'm not a decorator.
I'm not a blog-vangelist.
I'm not a diet and exercise junkie.
I'm not a foodie.
I don't live in a custom designed home that I can blog about.

I'm just ME!
I write like I talk.
I wear what's clean and what fits.
I may try a DIY thing or two and blog about it, but I know it's just for my own reflection.
I upfit and decorate my house practically and when I can afford it and may or may not post about it.
I write about my faith when I feel inspired to share.
I rarely write about my struggles with weight management.
I post only about tried and true recipes that 3 little boys enjoy.
I live in a very old house with REAL, functioning transom windows and floors that creek and you may hear me refer to it frequently.

My daily average is small potatuhs {250-350 visitors}. So it's always exciting when I click on my stats and see a jump like this...


Thanks for the feature, DIYcozyhome.com!

Go CTBAKERinTHEACRES.com!

So scroll back through my posts... over there on the right. =======>
You just might find another good one. ;-)




No comments :