Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Break 2007

Fulton and Sam pose on a very breezy day at the beach
Chilly waters didn't stop them
Playing on the beach
Digging to China
Daddy and Fu
Get off the road folks...this could be a disaster!
--------------------------------------------
About 15 years ago the Baker family introduced this ocean-front-beach-house-snob to the world of camping. I'll be the first person to admit that I protested the camping trip to the beach EVERY YEAR! Since having my children, my tune has changed. We had so much fun and I can't believe all that there was to do at the campground. There was never a dull moment and never a need to leave. The boys fed the ducks at the pond, got ice cream from the camp ice cream shop, played games in the arcade, went swimming in the fabulous indoor pool, rode the golf cart all over, and played on the ocean front playground. It was too much fun! Our neighbors joined us for a few days during our stay. And believe it or not...we went camper hunting after our trip. Nana and Papa were kind enough to let us use their RV this time. We'll see if we can con them into another week this Summer.
If you've never been and you have children...I highly recommend it!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, I'm glad you had a good time, but I missed you all. Love Muzzy