Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh! Yes it's ladies Night...

Click on image to view full size!
My friend, Leigh & I are chairing Holiday Market---Ladies Night Out! It is a ton of work but so much fun. This event will be great for Card/Bunco groups, Play groups, Church groups, office parties, or just a great Ladies Night Out. We have planned some fabulous Christmas and 80's music for you to shop and socialize to. There will also be a super "Holiday Hunt" treasure hunt which will make you eligible to win some great items from our vendors!

I really hope you and your g-friends will come out and support the JLC and its great cause!!!!
Ladies Night Out
Thursday, November 29th
5:00-9:00
Cantey Building
SC State Fairgrounds
contact me for more info or go directly to the Junior League of Columbia's website

1 comment :

The Daniels said...

Hey - just wanted to let you know that I was talking to a good friend of mine - Allison McCarly - she was looking at my blog and saw I had letter bugz listed on mine and she said that you guys play Bunko together - small world.