Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Scrub-a-dub-dub

Scrub-a-dub-dub THREE men in a tub...

Bath, Book, and Bed time in a house with 3 boys can be quite crazy! It's often the most hectic and chaotic time of day.

Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by the amount of noise in the bathroom, the tons of water on the floor, and all the water-logged toys I have to pick up afterward. I try very hard to remember to be thankful that they are happy, healthy, and active little people. And that they are capable of having a good time together and love each other very much. One day they will bathe themselves and get dressed on their own and I'm sure I'll miss these times. Sam's already very close to being completely independent. I only have to follow-up with him now to make sure he's done everything thoroughly. So, I am realizing how short this phase is in the grand scheme!

In the meantime, to organize the chaos as much as possible, we usually bathe Ollie solo and stagger showers for Sambo and Fu. BUT sometimes we get really brave and throw all three in at once! And occasionally we'll put them in as little boys and they come out as old men with white beards!!!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone...cuz dats how I roll, yo!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!