Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Lucky 13!

Thirteen.
Some people are superstitious and call thirteen unlucky.
I don't.
Today, I actually consider myself super lucky.
I am celebrating 13 years of marriage to the greatest guy I know.
June 5, 1999

Over these 13 years our lives have changed in ways I couldn't have scripted. We have experienced so many ups and a few downs, all the while, giving thanks that we had each other to lean on every time. The Lord truly is in charge and continues to have great plans for us.


A trip down memory lane and our 13 lucky years together in The Acres!

To celebrate, rumor has it...Shan's making me dinner! While we are on vacay with his family we also plan to put Nana and Papa in charge of our little peeps so we can celebrate at one of our favorite restaurants at the beach. I can't wait!

Happy 13th Anniversary, Shan! I love you more and more each day.
XO



2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Thirteen years and a beautiful family!!
Melissa Miller

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! Love all the pictures. On june 5th my parents celebrated 30 years..

oh ya 13 is my lucky number :)