Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Beauty and the Barre

Hey friends!

I just wanted to let y'all in on 2 of my favorite things that are making my life a little sweeter {and healthier} and share with you a couple of opportunities to learn more about both...

About 4 years ago I was introduced to Barre3 online. It's an affordable, online exercise program that combines yoga, pilates, and ballet and is a fabulous total body workout. I quickly became obsessed, as it was the greatest workout I'd ever done! Then, about a year and a half later my JLC buddy Lauren opened a studio in Columbia. I joined shortly after and never looked back! I feel more energized and have noticed a crazy change in my strength and endurance and as a bonus I've lost some LBS and inches!

The super awesome thing about Barre3 is they focus on all aspects of a healthy lifestyle - fitness, nutrition, and a mind-body connection. I have made some great friends and truly enjoy going! If you're in my area and ever want to try a class...I'd love to have you as my guest.

Well, this evening (2/21) at 8pm EST Barre3's founder Sadie Lincoln is holding a webinar on getting healthy from the inside out. It's amazing how our gut-health controls the rest of our health. The info is below...I can't wait to tune in and I hope you will too!

Click here to join the discussion!

Next up...

Y'all know I'm a woman on a mission to educate others on the alarming facts and lack of regulations regarding the personal care product industry. Beautycounter is changing the "face" of the industry and we want to teach you more about it!

For 2 and a half years, Beautycounter has been far more than a source for high-performing personal care products for my family and me. It has been a financially rewarding platform for me to share my passion. I LOVE THIS JOB!

My good buddy and mentor Jen is holding an informative Facebook LIVE session Wednesday night (2/22) at 8pm EST. I hope you will join me! It's gonna be full of AWESOME information that you'll want to share with others!



Meet Beautycounter Wednesday, February 22 at 8pm EST!
Click here to learn more! 

If you love something...share it! 

Here's to hoping my passions will rub off on you a little. 😉

XO,
CTBaker


No comments :