Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Play Group Halloween Party

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE ALL BOYS PLAYGROUP!!!!
backrow: Cannon, Stephens, Blake, Harris, Grant, Andrew, Sam
frontrow: Luke, Chapman, Spense, Charlie, Brooks, Heath, Hugh, Fulton
This year Brooks hosted our annual Playgroup Halloween Party.

There were super heroes, cartoon characters, football players, etc. there! They all looked adaorable. This year we went with the less structured approach. The boys ran around and played in the backyard while the moms chatted and were later joined by some of the dads. However, there was some great apple bobbing, pinata smashing, and halloween twister going on!

I ran out of memory on my camera so I'm still awaiting photos to be emailed to me!!! (Ah, hum)
I think this is actually our fifth or sixth year of doing this...hard to believe!

No comments :