Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Sam!!


Happy Birthday to our Sweet, Sweet Sambo!!!!
Our sweet Sam turned six today. As cliche as it sounds...time sure does fly. He has started to come out of his shell in so many ways. I am amazed at what a social butterfly he has become. He has made MANY new friends in school. Sam enjoys being with his family and going on outings of all kinds.
It's so wonderful to watch him grow into a big boy! But it's so sad at the same time. I wish I could still cradle him in my arms and rock him at night, snuggle with him on the sofa for a cozy nap, and watch jump and play in his exersaucer. It went by too fast!
~~~~~~~~~~
Sam is so loving! He is still so musically talented and is now showing a great interest in art. He also loves baseball and tennis with a passion.
He is a great big brother to Fulton. I have NO idea what I'd do without him to help me entertain Fulton sometimes (especially in recent months!). They play together so well and look forward to spending time with each other. They are truly best friends!
Sam is a HUGE help. He does some chores around the house and does so many helpful things without being told. He minds his manners and sets a GREAT example for Fulton!!!
His big blue eyes can make you melt. And his sweet smile brightens my day! Shannon and I are so thankful that God has blessed us with Sam. He is such an sweet-spirited child and just a joy to be raising!
We love this baby Boy so much and hope he has had a great day!


Here's an updated slideshow of Sambo over the years.
More birthday festivities to come!!!

No comments :