Thursday, October 09, 2014

My First Shipment!

Each time I get a package in the mail it's like a little piece of Christmas morning! I get so excited. Even if it's not for me. I also love it when my boys and Shan have something delivered too. Sometimes we're expecting the package and sometimes it's a sweet surprise. But either way is just as fun!

The package that came today...It WAS for me! I knew it was due to arrive soon, but it came a day early. Even better!

In my last post I mentioned that I had just recently decided to become a consultant for Beautycounter, and today I got my first shipment of products!

SO excited to be on this new venture.


In my quest for living life with more excitement and zest, I've really started taking note of all the little things that are capable of adding those elements to my life. I never really thought getting a package in the mail would make the list of something I'd get excited about...but it totally does! Especially this package. ;-)

Find links to Days 1-31 here!

No comments :