Wednesday, February 17, 2010




Just when you thought the picture of my rear-end was funny...read what Fu wrote.
Well, all I have to say is ya gotta love yourself first, right!
If you ahven't had a chance to join Fultonisms...please do. It's hilarious!

The Valentine's Chicken made his annual pit stop at Casa de Baker! Sam, Fu, and Ollie awoke to goodie bags, books, and brownies!! Then daddy went on a DD run for munchkins and donuts!!!

The boys were out of school on Monday so we took advantage of the extra night and went BOWLING. They had a ball (no pun intended)!!! Sam was whippin' me at one point. Ollie went too and hung out in the stroller cheering us on. We went out for pizza afterwards to top off a fun night.
Valentine's couldn't have been any sweeter with my precious little peeps. We are truly blessed to have each other. I know Valentine's Day is a pretty bogus holiday to most people but I love to celebrate and show each one of my boys how much they are loved with some extra special treats, hugs, and kisses!

No comments :