Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm giving thanks for all the little but HUGE blessings...

•An awesome Memorial Day weekend in Edisto with good friends. I was just reminiscing about the great time we had last weekend and how thankful I am for these friends.

•My SC teaching certificate is being renewed as we speak. We're saying a few extra prayers that the perfect job for me and my family will show itself!

•My neurologist showed me a series of beautiful images of my brain. The headaches are just that...headaches. And he's trying to help me manage them.

•My mom kept Sam and Fu tonight and we were able to clean out 3/4 of the laundry/craft/multi-purpose/storage room. Can't wait to knock out more tomorrow! {Thanks Mom & Dad}

•My dad turns 65 tomorrow...June 1! I am thankful for every year we get to celebrate with our parents. They are so very important to me! Happy Birthday, Dad! You're the bomb-dot-com!

That's all folks!!! Stay tuned for Phone dump Friday!!

CTBaker

No comments :